If you wish to sell your apps or utilise the in-app purchasing functionality, you will need to make sure you have filled out the correct details in iTunes Connect and the Google Play Store.
- Log in to iTunes Connect
- Click Contracts, Tax and Banking
- Click the ‘Set up’ button for an iOS Paid Applications contract, and fill out information as required. You will also need to fill out banking and tax info here.
Google Play Store
To sell paid apps and in-app purchases on Google Play, you need to set up a profile in the Google payments center. After you create a payments center profile, it's automatically linked to your Play Console. You can then manage app sales, view sales reports, receive payments from sales, and more in your Play Console.
To link your Play Console to a payments profile:
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Click Download Reports > Financial.
- Select Set up a merchant account now.
- Type your business information to complete setup.
After you've set up your payments profile, make sure your apps are sold using the proper tax for your location.
If you aren't located in any of the supported locations for merchants and don't own the required bank account for receiving payments, Google may not be able to pay for the sales in that account by any other means.
Note: If you've previously set up a payments profile or Merchant Center account, it's already linked to your Play Console.