If you do not wish to invite My Tours to your Apple Developer account you will need to provision the app yourself. Please follow these instructions for setting uo the correct details.
Note: it is important that you use the correct naming conventions as specified below.
Log in to the Apple Developer Portal. You will need to supply us with a distribution certificate and the key used to sign the cert. If you already have a certificate you can skip Set A and just export the existing certificate:
Instructions Set A:
- Click Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles
- Click Create a certificate or Certificate + (if you already have one created).
- Select "Apple Distribution" under software and continue.
- Next, you will be asked to choose a file to uOpen Keychain Access on your Mac
- Select Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a certificate from a certificate authority from the menu.
- Enter the email address associated with the Developer Account and name the certificate
- Go back to the Developer Portal and upload the file you created in Keychain Access.
- Download the resulting certificate — should end in .cer
- Head back to Keychain Access and go File > Import Items and select the certificate
- Export the appropriate private key as a .p12— right click and click Export.
- Email us the .p12 file and let us know the password.
Instructions Set B:
Go back to the Developer Portal
- Click identifiers, and hit the + to make a new one
- Then select App IDs and click continue.
- Set the platform to iOS, tvOS, watchOS
- Enter the description as your app name
- Enter the explicit Bundle Identifier a
com.mytoursapp.app[appnumber]- Contact us for your app number if you don't know it.
- Under capabilities, only the Game Center and In-App Purchases should be selected.
- Then click continue and then register.
You should end up with the identifier: com.mytoursapp.app1800
Instructions Set C:
Next, create a Provisioning Profile
- Click Provisioning Profiles
- Click the + to make a new one
- Select App Store under Distribution and the continue
- Select the App Identifier you’ve just made
- Select the Certificate you’ve just made
- Give it the name: [app name] Distribution
- Click Generate, and download the provisioning profile at the next screen
To summarise you will need to send us the following documents:
- a distribution certificate
- the private key used to sign the cert and password
- App provisioning profile