You can group tours in different ways. For example, you might group tours by language or theme.
To create a new group:
- Go to your My Apps section of the program.
- Click the app where you want to create the groups of tours
- Click on the Tours tab
- Click on +Create Group button.
- Add a Name for the group.
- Click Edit. Here you can add/change:
- Name for the group
- Description of the group of tours
- Artwork which will display on the landing page of your app's Tourlist.
- Click Save
- Go back to the Tours tab
- You can now link existing tours
To link tours into a group:
- Go to your Tours tab in the My Apps section of the program.
- Locate the group you want to add a tour to.
- Click the +Link Tour next to group actions.
- Select the tour you want to add from the pop-up list.
- Click the +Link Tour button and the tour will be added to the group.
Note: Once a tour is linked to a group it can be moved using the directional icon up or down within a group but not between groups. To add a tour to a different group you need to remove it from the current group using the 'X' icon first. Then you can link it to a new group.