You can change multiple records all at once using the admin interface. There are two ways to batch edit data. You can either edit a single field for all records, or edit data for only selected records.
Batch Editing a Single Field
To batch edit a single field:
- Login to the Admin interface
- Go to Resources | Manage Fields
- Select the field you wish to edit
- Use the buttons to edit or delete the field value
- Click Save
- You can also select multiple records using the checkboxes on the left hand column. Selecting multiple records will edit/delete the values for all matching values.
Note that once you save the record there will be a delay before the records get updated as the update is performed as a background task.
This feature has not yet been implemented.