To set up app reporting using the Google Analytics Services SDK for iOS and Android, complete the following steps. Note that the Firebase SDK is the recommended tracking solution for Google Analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- In the PROPERTY column, select Create new property from the dropdown menu.
- Select Website.
- Provide a Website Name. You may use the name of your app.
- Provide a Website URL. You may use your company URL or the URL for your app’s marketing site.
- Click Get Tracking ID.
- In the VIEW column, select Create new view from the dropdown menu.
- Select Mobile app.
- Provide a Reporting View Name.
- Click Create View.
Please send us the Tracking ID you received above and we can assign this to your app.