1. Select a Permanent URL and home page for your app.
- In the "Project Settings" menu, select "Publish Settings".
- Enter your permanent URL. This is the URL your users will type in to access your app and should reflect your organization or destination.
- Set your home page from the "Choose Home Page" pull down menu. This is the very first page your user will see when they access your app.
- Click Save.
2. You will need to set your language settings.
- Go to the "Project Settings", select "Languages" menu.
- On the right side of this menu, you must choose the language(s) that will be visible to your users. Choose at least one language from the pull down menu.
- Click "Activate For Visitors". After you have activated your language, close the menu.
3. Click the "Publish" button in the upper left corner.
- Click "Buy Subscription" to set up your billing info.
- Entered all of your billing data, click "Subscribe".
4. Publish Your App!
- Go back to the blue Publish button and select "Publish/Update App".
- Click "Publish App" button. It may take a few minutes to push out your live app, but you will see the alert notification appear in the builder.
- You can republish your app at anytime. Just go back to the Publish button.