On the tour overview page, you can set the "What type of tour is this?" option as walking and then set the grade. These grades are based on the Australian walking track grading system.
Under the system, walking trails are graded on a difficulty scale from grades one to five.
- Grade One is suitable for people with a disability with assistance
- Grade Two is suitable for families with young children
- Grade Three is recommended for people with some bushwalking experience
- Grade Four is recommended for experienced bushwalkers, and
- Grade Five is recommended for very experienced bushwalkers
These grades are displayed in your app's tour overview and also have an icon indicative of the grade.
If you prefer not to display an indication of the grade in your tour you can select "No Grade".